House Value and Roofing
September 14, 2019
Are you looking for more curb appeal?
- Upgrading from old shingles, especially three tab shingles to dimensional, gives the entire home an updated, more sophisticated look with more appealing color choices giving your home a new, refreshed look.
- By adding small features, such as high profile ridges and ridge caps when installing your roof gives off a more modern feel. Don’t forget to improve your ventilation throughout to lower your electric bill!
- Proper ventilation systems reduce costs since it releases hot air, in turn, keeping it cooler in the summer. This update will also prolong the shingle life due to the shingles not overheating from underneath.
New Roof Discount
- Many insurance companies provide a discount on your premiums when your roof is less than five years old.
Impact Resistant or Class Four Shingles
- Both of these have the potential to lower your insurance premiums and provides you with a peace of mind that the inevitable hail storm may be withstood.
- A new roof provides a seller’s advantage because it allows you to price it without considering a concession of an old roof or roof repairs.
- We also provide a pre list inspection to see if we can identify any repairs that need to be done so you are able to call your insurance company immediately.
By: Paul Reed, Owner & Ken Strecker, Commercial Sales Executive